Lemay is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin St-Onge as Lemay associate and director of our Health studio.
Martin has been acting director of the Health studio for the past five months. Over his years with Lemay, Martin has forged a strong professional bond with his colleagues while earning the trust of his clients.
He has over 15 years of experience in the health sector, in design, planning, preparation of preliminary and final documents, as well as in project realization. Throughout his career, he has completed large-scale projects in critical sectors of hospitals, including operating suites, intensive care units and oncology departments, as well as various care units. His knowledge of several development guides, the Société québécoise des infrastructures (SQI) guidelines, as well as trends and best practices have also guided his creation of environments that are both efficient and innovative.
Since his arrival at Lemay in 2007, Martin has worked on high-profile projects for the firm including the new CHU Sainte-Justine, the Montreal Neurological Institute, the CHUM’s research centre and the Hôpital du Haut-Richelieu-Rouville. Over the past few months, he has been leading the design of the operating suite for the CHUQ-Université Laval while also directing its Montreal satellite office.
Since joining the firm, Martin has led several complex projects as project manager:
- - the Brain Imaging Centre of the Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- - the Montreal Children’s Hospital’s intraoperative MRI facility
- - the Montreal General Hospital’s electrophysiology suite
- - the Santa Cabrini Hospital’s cancer centre
- - the north wing of the Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute
- - several other projects requiring the integration of specialized equipment